Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Feeling That I Can't Fight...

What feeling, you might ask?
Scrapbooking and card making, that's what!

Hello there!  I hope you're enjoying your day.

Have you ever felt like crafting and nothing seems to come together?
I can cruise right along, creating cards and layouts, then all of a sudden, nothing seems to come together.  It's like a wall goes up telling me that's all I can do for now.
That's really frustrating.  
When I have the time to craft, that's what I want to do, but then nothing works!

What do you do to get over this dry spell?  I would love to hear your comments.

I've decided that when that happens, it's time to do something else, even if I don't feel like 
sweeping, mopping or laundry.... ugh!  That usually gets me over that "wall."

Enough rambling....
Here's my pretty in pink layout for today.
Enjoy!
 Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White textured cardstock: ColorBok,
gold ribbon, Prima flowers, Studio 112 adhesive gold gems





Have a wonderful day and thanks for taking a peek at my Blog!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment