Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Think I'm Going to Get Something Done....

Good Morning!
I think I'm actually going to get something done.... in my house today.  Maybe.
Things have gotten a tad neglected from being outside the past few days.
Wonder what would happen if we had nice weather for, let's say, 10 days in a row?  Yikes!

I could spend time in my craft room in between house cleaning....
Now that's a novel idea!
Enjoy your day!

Here's my card for today.
Same layout as the card I previously posted, but with different colors.
Super easy and fun card to make.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock, Nestabilities Labels Die,
Bird Stamp: Inkadinkadoo, Sentiment: Close to My Heart "A Little Thanks"
Martha Stewart border punch, Ink: A la mode Red,
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Sizzix, Big Shot

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment