Monday, May 21, 2012

Well..... It's Monday.... And I've Case'd These Cards

Hello!
There really isn't much to say about Monday.... other than I have to get through it to 
get to more favorable days of the week!!

I have to let you know that the black flies are out!  Those little creatures can really pack a punch!  I'm talking about bug bites!  You know when they're at their best when someone is standing outside and there's a black cloud swarming over their head!  Yup, that's when we're in the thick of black flies!

Rather short post, because I'm off to weed my flower beds!

Here are a couple of Birthday cards recently made.
 Love this card!  It was so fun to make!  I really love the cutout idea.
I case'd it from Bbpanoz's Gallery at Scrapbook.com.  
Click on over there to check out her wonderful crafty projects!  
And, I have a gallery there too!
It's worth your time to take a look at all the fabulous cards, layouts, etc. from various crafty people!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock, Martha Stewart border punch, Glitter ribbon,
Ink: A la mode Pink, Stamp: Inkadinkadoo, Nestabilities Labels Die, Big Shot


Another one of my favorite cards.
I case'd this one also.  It's from PawPaw1106's Gallery at Scrapbook.com.
She also has a wonderful gallery of cards.  Stop by and check them out.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock, Nestabilities Scallop Ovals, Sizzix leaf die,
Felt, Stamp: Close to My Heart, Ink: Studio g Red, EK Success scallop border punch,
Prima flowers, Lei flower, Heart jewel, Big Shot

Thanks for checking out my Blog!
Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment