Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just One of Those Days.....

Hello,
Ever have "one of those days?"
What causes these days anyways? 

Well, I'm having one today.  Not sure what brings on these feelings.  Maybe it's my body telling me to chill.  Or maybe it's something that just has to happen.... because.  Who knows.
I do know that it's rather annoying!

I think what bothers me the most about it is that I can't even explain it!
I guess I just need to be alone for awhile and hope it passes quickly.

Well, here's my card for today.
Along the same lines as the card I posted yesterday.
I really like using my Big Shot to create these "windows" in the card!
Hope you like it.  

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock, Silver ribbon,
Martha Stewart border punch, Nestabilities Scallop Oval,
Big Shot, Sentiment: Close to My Heart,
Ink: A la mode Green

Have a wonderful day (and I will try to also)!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment