Sunday, June 3, 2012

Here's What I Was Doing All Weekend....

Hi!!
I was at a Boy Scout Camporee all weekend.  
The weather was wonderful (with NO rain) and we all had a great time!  
It's very unusual to not get any rain at a Spring Camporee! 
In case you're wondering, I'm on the right with the blaze-orange t-shirt and sunglasses.
Our Troop Scoutmaster is on the far left with the sunglasses on top of her head and 
I am the Assistant Scoutmaster.

This is our Troop, with most of the boys.  We had some boys unable to go.  
Although it can get "hairy" at times trying to keep track of them all, this the best bunch of boys!
I love our Boy Scout Troop!!


This is the pile of wood, prepared and ready for our Saturday night Ceremony, skits and other fun events. 
In the background is only a part of the Troop Campsites.

One of the boys took a picture of me in front of the HUGE bonfire!  He was determined
to get a "shadow" shot of me.  A little blurry, but still a cool shot!   :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and hope you enjoy my pictures!
Polly  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment