Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back in the Swing of Things

Hi there,
I think I'm all rested up after a weekend at a Boy Scout Camporee with 12 high-energy boys.
I have everything put away and the laundry done.  Now if only the smoke-from-the-fire-smell would 
get out of my hair!  It usually takes a few days before my hair smells "normal" again.

I've been getting back in to the swing of things and concentrating on a few layouts.  
Here is the first one for today.
Hope you like it.

 Pretty easy layout, ready for a title and journaling.... and more embellishments if you choose.
Trying to use up more paper so I can make room for more (if I ever become rich)!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV,
Sharpie marker, Hand cut flowers, 
Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson,
Plastic cording, Brads



The flowers were traced and hand cut from scraps of cardstock.  The edges were inked then
attached with a brad and scrunched. 
The plastic cording was a pleasant-surprise-find in my stash, which was another
one of my garage sale purchases.

 Lots of room for journaling on this layout.  So if you decide you have a lot to say
about each photo, then this is the layout for you!


Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment