Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Here's An Idea.....

Hi there,
Thanks for checking out my Blog.
Here's an idea from today's layout.  I really like how this one turned out.
Hope you like it too.

This layout can hold quite a few photos.  All it's waiting for is the title and whatever else you 
may want to add to it.  There's a small area for journaling, but I'm sure if more journaling
was needed, one of the photo blocks could be used, or it could be hidden 
journaling under the photos.  Just throwing some thoughts out there.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White cardstock, Oval and Circle Templates,
Sanding block, Watercolor pencils, Gems, Diamond Stickles,
Mesh fabric, Random flowers and leaves from my stash,
Gold cording, Ink: Stampin' Up! Yellow



 A close up of the flowers.  These are just random flowers from my stash.  I tore them 
all apart and re-layered different sizes.  I inked the top and edges with Yellow ink, then added 
Diamond Stickles.  The plastic leaves, mesh fabric and gold cording were added
under the flowers.

 A place for journaling with a little bling!  I used a watercolor pencil and
ruler for the lines.


Close up of one part of the layout.  I cut the oval from a template then sanded the
edges.  The flower is a part of a larger flower, which I cut the way I wanted and added
a gem in the center. 

A close up of my favorite flower.  This is just a random flower bought at a store.  
I tore them apart and layered differently.  Diamond Stickles was added along the edges and 
along the creases of the top flower and around the center, where the gem is.  
Isn't it cute?

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment