Thursday, June 7, 2012

So Thankful For All Who Visit My Blog

Hi there,
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for checking out my Blog.  I really hope you like it
and find some inspiration here also.

Finally!  It was a nice day out today... thus the late post, because I've been
outside all day.  Yay!  :)

This is one of my favorite layouts.  I love DCWV Paper!
There's a nice journaling block and it can hold a variety of size photos.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Hand cut flowers, Buttons,
Ink: Vivid! Teal, Sharpie marker (for journaling lines), Ribbon 

Left side of the layout. 

A couple close ups of the flowers I made.  I just traced random flowers from my stencils stash, hand cut them, layered them and curled the ends of each petal under.  I added ribbon under the flower and a button for the center. 

 These flowers were super fun to make.  Again, traced, hand cut then layered them.
For the upper right flower, I just folded the petals together and added a button.
For the lower left flower, I cut the petals in half, then scrunched, folded and curled the very 
tips of each petal and inked the edges.  The ribbon was tied into a bow and placed
under the flower and another button was added for the center.

 Right side of the layout.

For this flower I curled the edges of the larger petals under on each side.  
The top flower was curled under.  I looped the ribbon under the flower and 
topped the flower with a button.

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment