Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pretty Pastels....

Hi there!
The sun is finally shining.  How exciting is that?  I may even get to work in my flower gardens.... woohoo!
We've had dreary days for so long, I now have grass up to my shins within my flowers!  Yikes!

And we have a skunk that keeps turning over the rocks against our little shed so he can go underneath it.
The rocks were strategically placed, to no avail!  
Anyone know how to deter skunks?  They can be rather annoying little buggers!

I'm not relishing the fact that my dog could get sprayed.  This has happened before.
Wow, what a fiasco that was..... late at night, giving our dog a bath with the special "recipe."

Anyhow, here's my "Pastels Layout" for today.  
Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White textured cardstock: Colorbok,
Hand cut circles, Satin cording, Elastic sparkle stretch cord,
Lace paper doily, Ink: A la mode Pink 


Circles were placed randomly under the lace doily.  The edges of the circles were inked. 
The pink flower was folded/pleated all around it and the center of the flower is satin cording hot glued onto a small piece of cardstock.  I lightly inked the doily too.


Really love this sparkle elastic stretch cord.  It's so dainty and feminine!

Have a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment