Friday, June 22, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth

Hi there!

One of the happiest places on earth is......... (drum roll)..........
MY CRAFT ROOM!
The place where I go to "escape" everything and be totally consumed and surrounded
by all my craft stuff.  I love it!

Well, it's wicked humid here and storms are coming our way.  
I've plucked all those pesky weeds out of my garden yesterday.  And I was so glad to see the fruits 
and veggies have finally popped out of the ground, so maybe they won't get "washed
away" from the heavy rains coming.  

That's exactly what happened last year.  
I was so happy to finally get my garden planted and the very next day 
the storm of all time hit our small town.... tornadoes, heavy rains, 
wild winds.  Totally freaky!  
About a week later I noticed huge spots in my
garden where NOTHING was growing!  The winds and rains obliterated
half my garden!  All my hard work.... gone.

So, today, I've decided it's way too hot to be outside (surprise, surprise), 
put my fan on HIGH and craft in my little, cozy craft room. 

Here's my card for today.
Hope you like it!

Embossing, layering and stamping made this card so fun to make.
I was a little uncertain about red, pink and white.... but I like how it turned out.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Flower Stamp: Stampin' Up! Thoughts & Prayers
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Studio g Red
Nestabilities Labels Dies
Big Shot
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sizzix
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon

Have a wonderful day!
I'll be keeping an eye on my garden, hoping nothing gets washed away.
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment