Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Perfect Day To Play

Good morning!
Happy Saturday to you.

What are your plans for this weekend?
Going somewhere special?  A vacation, just the two of you?  A family vacation?
Or maybe create crafty things all weekend?
Whatever it is, I hope you are enjoying it.
For me, it's a perfect day to play in my craft room.  :)

Today is a white on white card. 
I've been wanting to try this for some time now.  
I guess the "idea" challenged me a bit.  But, I dived in and this is what I created.

Hope you like it.

With such a cute embossing folder, all I really needed was the sentiment!

Supplies used:
Paper: White Cardstock,
White Textured Cardstock: Colorbok
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Sizzix
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: A la mode Black

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment