Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's Time For A WILD Layout

Hi there,
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

I have a WILD layout for today.  I say that because it's out of my norm.  
It's a fun layout that hold lots of pictures though.

Well, all I can say is it's something different for today.
Hope it at least gets a laugh out of you!  :)

I pulled out some papers from my Momenta stash and matched the orange from DCWV
and set to work matching these colors.  Some photo blocks have ribbon.  There's a 
couple journaling blocks to write and write!  I decided to add flowers and buttons
to finish off the layout.  Because the layout is so busy, I decided not to add too many
embellishments.  The layout is WILD enough!

Supplies used:
Paper: Orange cardstock: DCWV, Momenta,
Buttons, Ribbons, Wavelet Scissors,
Sanding, Flowers (unknown brand), Black Sharpie (for journaling lines),
Nestabilities Labels Die, Big Shot


This is the left side of the layout.


Here's a close up of the journaling block surrounded by buttons and a flower.
The journaling block was lightly sanded along the edges. 


The right side of the layout. 


This grouping is more buttons and a flower.  The flowers curled up naturally, so I took
advantage of that and faced the bottom one downward and all the others turning upward and 
added a button in the center.  


The other journaling block.
I used my Big Shot for the Labels Die and added a journaling block in the center.  
I folded the flower in half and placed the end of it under the journaling block.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for checking out my Blog!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment