Monday, June 25, 2012

Look!

Good morning!
Ahhhhhh..... the joys of waking up to various loud noises because they are preparing to 
hot top our street.

I'm truly hoping today is much better than the past two days.

Looking forward to creating a layout or two and working on a card for
a challenge on another site.

Here's one of the cards I made last week.

Thanks for taking a peek into my world and my crafty projects.

Lots of layering and some embossing.  A fun card to make.
The flowers were hand cut, folded and scrunched and the center of the flower
was sanded along the edges.
The leaves were actually gold mesh ribbon.  I happened upon them while
searching for something "different" to use as leaves for this card.
So, I hand cut the leaves and attached them just under the flowers.
Cute, huh?

Supplies used:
Paper: Autumn Leaves, White Cardstock, 
Brown Textured Paper: Canson Expressions Papercraft
Flowers: Hand Cut
Sanding Block
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sizzix
Gold Mesh Ribbon: Hand cut into leaves
Sentiment: Paper Company Clear Stamps
Ink: Vivid! Brown

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment