Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Raindrops Keep Falling

Hello there,

Well, I don't need to worry about my garden being too dry!
It's pouring out there!  And it's supposed to rain the rest of the week.  This should
help my garden grow.

It's one of those lazy days.... a good day to snuggle with a good book, take a nap or craft!
The latter sounds much better to me right now.

Anyhow, here's my card for today.

I used a border punch along the bottom edge of the card.
The flower stamps are SU.  They're so cute!  I curled up the edges of the
petals every so slightly to give some definition.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock, Other
Flower Stamp: Stampin' Up! Time Well Spent
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Ribbon
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Vivid! Raspberry

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment