Friday, June 29, 2012

Sketch Challenge SC10

Hi there,
Happy Friday to you all!

Yesterday, I decided to check out my garden and see how things are faring.  Well, tons of seeds
were out of the ground, just laying there!  How in the world did that happen?
Hubby informed me it was the rain.  We've had some heavy rains the past few days.

So, my job last night (after our Boy Scout meeting) was to replant the seeds that floated
in the wrong places and cover up the seeds that were sticking out too much.

I will say that our ground gets very wet, so some spots in my garden I was actually sinking!  
I had to squat fast, cover the seeds and move out of those spots fast!
Well, I "covered up" all the seeds with MUD!  I got it done though and in the process
got literally attacked with mosquitoes and no-see-ums!  Those little buggers are as brutal
as mosquitoes!  They "burn" when they bite, so you know they've been there, but you can 
hardly see them!

This is my card for today.  I got a few of these done yesterday.

This is the sketch from the Splitcoast Stampers sketch gallery.  Love their sketches!
Here's the link to their site:


And this is the link directly to the sketch:


Here's my take on sketch SC10.


Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other, White Cardstock
Sizzix/Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Folder
Sizzix
Sentiment: Stampin' Up! Fundamental Phrases
Flower Stamp: Stampin' Up! Sprinkled Expressions
Ink: ColorBox Tangerine
Ribbon

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment