Friday, July 27, 2012

A Boy And His Dog

Hi there,
Beautiful day out here today.  This was a day for doing "this & that" which had to
include getting out there and enjoying the sunshine for awhile too!

Here's my layout for today.

Love these photos of our grandson with his dog, taken in 2008.  Dylan is a bit
older now (but still cute)!
No large title on this layout as I wanted to keep the focus solely on the photos.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other
Crochet Lace Ribbon
Sharpie Marker 
Sketch: Unknown


A close up of the lace ribbon.  Another great find at garage sales.


Thought I'd share a couple photos of the "fruits of my labor."  My garden is doing
fantastic this year!  My back can attest to garden with no weeds! 
My peas are blossomed and I actually found some pea pods.  I can hardly
wait to just stand in the garden having my daily snack of peas, while Zoe (our dog)
sits along the edge, drooling, waiting for me to throw her some peas too!

Zoe loves peas, beans, strawberries, carrots, corn on the cob and I boil my spinach
and when that cools down, she eats that too, mixed in with her food!


This is a portion of my garden.  Peas, strawberry patch (a portion of it, off to the right),
green and yellow beans, broccoli and cabbage, carrots and in the upper right even 
further (which you can barely see) is my zucchini plant.

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment