Monday, August 20, 2012

Colorful Creations HAPPINESS Challenge

Hello!

I found another GREAT site full of challenges and sketches and even more sketches, oh my!
The site is Colorful Creations  http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/ 
Hop on over to their site and check it out.    You'll be pleasantly surprised!  :)

And, of course, I just had to play along with their "Say It With Words" Challenge.
The word to use on your layout is HAPPINESS.

I chose a sketch from Let's Scrap (6-1-11) http://letsscrap.ning.com/
I only used the left side of the sketch below and tweaked it a little, to go with what
I envisioned in my head.

6-1-11


And here's my layout:

Once I saw this photo of Zoe I knew exactly how "HAPPINESS" would fit into my layout!
Our dog loves ice cream as much as we do, on a hot summer day.  Sometimes we bring her
back her own dish, knowing how much she loves ice cream!
I love all the girliness of the layout with all the pink and white and flowers and lace.  

Supplies used:
Paper: Momenta, White Textured Cardstock: Colorbok
Arrow: Simply Plaid Stencil
Font: Cricut Stamped
Cricut
Flowers
Self-adhesive Pearls
Lace Ribbon 


I layered a couple of flowers and added a pearl in the center.  In this photo, you can also
see the pretty lace and the font that was used.  If you look closely, you can see the embossing
on the dark pink paper.  So pretty! 


I altered the arrow a bit, so my letters would fit onto it and also made it a bit longer.


Here's a close up of one of the other flowers on my layout.

Have a wonderful day!
Polly  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment