Sunday, September 2, 2012

Slidin' On Our Bellies

Hi there!
I can't believe we're in September already!  Where did the summer go?  Now it's
cooler in the mornings and cooler in the evenings.  In fact, some days are "Brrrrr!"

I have a layout for today... wait for it... that hasn't been used in any challenge!
Yes, it's true!  I love participating in challenges and in fact, this layout started out
for a challenge, but after finishing it, I looked at the requirements and realized I had
none of them!!  Not sure what happened there.  Guess I just got lost in the
"layout" moment!  :)  

The sketch I chose is from Splitcoast Stampers (#176) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

And here's my layout.

These photos are so full of fun!  Being outside on a cold winters day what else
can we do but slide down a hill on our bellies!  Having been the person that has never done
this before, this was quite an adventure for me!  I was a bit uncertain about the whole
thing, but then decided that I might as well join in on the fun.
Even though I didn't get very far, it was fun.  I'm surprised I still had a "chest" after
that episode!!  That's not something easily done... unless you have a lot of
"padding" from your jackets!  :)

Journaling reads:  
Who needs slides when you can just slide down a hill on our bellies!

Paper: DCWV, Other
Font: Cricut Stamped
Cricut
Clear Stickers: The Paper Studio
Sharpie Marker (for journaling)
EK Success Border Punch


 Love the title of my layout!  Those stickers are the cutest!


A close up of my journaling.  You can also see border punch I used only once.


These stickers fit in so well with my layout! 


I also added the clear stickers randomly on the layout.

Have a wonderful day!
Libby  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment