Monday, January 7, 2013

Dog Sledding

Hi,

This is a layout submitted at Stuck Sketches for their Sketch Challenge.  This is the sketch:



Here's what I created:
 
The dogs are ready to go!  My father in law loved to go dog sledding and once I got the hang of it, I went with him on the beautiful winter trails for miles and miles.  It was so refreshing and fun.  My father in law would hook up a 10-dog team while I was content with an 8-dog team.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Font: Cricut Opposites Attract
Perfect Pearls Mists
Foam Glitter Snowflakes
Swirls: traced and hand cut



I adhered two different sizes of these cute foam glittery snowflakes to the swirls.

 
The swirls were traced from a template, hand cut and misted.
 
 My sub title.

Thanks for stopping by!
Libby  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment