Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Climb

Hello,

This layout was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Twisted Blueprints Challenge (twistedjan) at the end of January.

Here's the sketch:

This is the "twist" - to use Mixed alphas & 2 or more patterned papers.


This is what I created. 
I use the sketch, 2+ patterned paper and mixed alphas.
It's a pretty simple layout.  This is me, climbing the Rock Wall at Boy Scout Camp several years ago.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, Momenta
Flowers
Gems: Forever in Time
Stampin' Up! Border Punch
Gold Cording
Mixed Alphas: Stickers & Cardstock

The banner was created using gold cording.  It's nice and thin so it's great to make banners!

 This is a look at the border punched strip and banner.

I had to use some flowers and gems... since I love them so much!
 
I used a variety of stickers and a cardstock letter for my title.  I have quite a collection of alphas... and this is a cool way to get them used up!
 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment