Sunday, February 24, 2013

Gift Box

Hello,

I made a cute little gift box that I'd like to share with you.  I stumbled upon the template in my stash(es) and gave it a try.  I've had this forever and never even tried it out.

This was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Creative Monthly Project (CMPSHOW) Show and Tell... making anything but a layout or card.

Here's what I created:
Super easy to put together... the hardest part is figuring out how to decorate it!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Roses
Flowers
Ribbon
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Foam Glitter Hearts
Glitter Heart Sticker
 
Here's a closer look at the flowers.  I left the stems (wire) exposed to look more like a bouquet and added a bow.

This is the box open.

Both sides have a foam heart and flower and gem.

I added a punched border along the bottom, which covered where the paper folded up.




Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment