Saturday, March 23, 2013

CAPTURE the moment

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Word Prompt Wednesday Challenge #2 (WPW2).  The word prompt is to use the word "Capture" on your project.

This is what I created:
This is our son when he was 5 years old.  He was reaching out his hand so the sheep would come close enough for him to touch them.

I used my bold word as the title.  Hard to miss this!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Magic Mesh
Perfect Pearls Mist: Blue Smoke
Chipboard Letters
Sharpie Marker
Ribbon
Distressing & Paper Tearing
Sheep Die Cut
Silver Color Mist: Wilton
Sketch: Stickers N Fun (Sept 2007)
 
 The chipboard letters were the exact color I needed and to make them stand out a bit more, I misted them with silver mist.  I finished the title by journaling the remaining words.

 
I wanted to add something to this cute sheep die cut and a cute little bow did the trick.

I cut the Magic Mesh into a banner and misted it more in this lower corner before adding the die cut.


Here's a closer look at a couple more letters.  Ribbon was added under the photo to the left.

Here's a look at the paper tearing and I distressed the edges more using a pair of scissors.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment