Friday, March 22, 2013

Friend Tag

Hi there,

Well, my sore neck is better than yesterday... which is good, right?

I have a tag to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Happy Friday Tag Challenge (FRIDAYTAG).  The challenge was to use GOLD on the tag.

Here's what I created:
I inked the edges and added a strip of torn paper in the center.  I've had this gold fabric for awhile, so I snipped off a piece and  twisted it before adding to the bottom of the tag.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other
Gold Fabric
Paper Tearing
Sentiment: Stampin' Up! Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Vivid! Brown
Flowers
Gold Beads
Sizzix Leaf Die
Vellum with Gold Pattern 
Hole Punch

Here's a closer look at the flowers and gold beads.  My favorite has to be the gold printed vellum, which I made the leaves from.  So cool!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment