Friday, March 22, 2013

My Girl

Hello,

I have a layout to share with you that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Spring Flowers Challenge.  The challenge is... you guessed it... to use flowers on your project.

I decided on a layout and here's my page:
Our daughter after she cut her long hair.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Wide Ribbon
Swirly Bling
Felt Title Letters
Velveteen Border
Gold Color Mist: Wilton
Perfect Pearls Mist: Forever Red
Glass Beads
Flowers: Hand Made

A closer look at the bling.  You can just see the velveteen border under the title letters.  Super cool borders!

Was so glad these felt letters matched my page.  All I did was mist with gold mist to "spiff" them up a bit.

 More bling!  I cannot get enough BLING.... love it!

Here's my pretty flowers.  I love making these!  They're really fun to make.  I make the layers in three sizes: 4 in., 3 in., and 2 in.  The flowers were lightly misted.



Here's a better look at the glass beads that I added in the centers of each flower.

This cool wide ribbon was purchased at a garage sale.  It was rolled up into a huge roll... and of course, I had to have it.  :)



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment