Monday, March 25, 2013

Precious Memories

Hello,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Inspired Blueprints for their Sketch 85 Challenge.

This is the sketch:
 

And, this is what I created:
Andrew and I always loved walking through the peaceful fields at my step dad's. 

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other
Twine
Fabric Heart
Distress Stain: Tim Holtz
Rub on Flower & Title
Washi Tape Butterflies
Washi Tape: Home Made
Butterfly Punch
Sharpie Marker

I punched these cute butterflies out of my home made washi tape.
 
I cut the heart out of fabric, which was adhered onto cardstock, and inked the edges and randomly over the top and added a rub on flower.


For my banner, I used two different cardstock papers and wrapped the top around twine.  I tied a bow at one end of the twine. 

I added a washi tape butterfly on each banner.

I used two different rub on words to create my title and rubbed distress stain over the title banner.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment