Monday, April 29, 2013

"A Little Note" Card

Hello,

I have one more card to share with you today.  This was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Random Wednesday (rwapr) Challenge.  The challenge... to use QUILLING on your project.

I decided on a card and here's what I created:
I love how this turned out!  I got a wonderful paper cut on my finger from turning the paper on the quilling tool.  Ouch... that really hurt!!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, White Cardstock
Buttons
Twine: Home Made
Sentiment
Ink: Vivid! Teal
Quilled Flowers/Leaves
Sketch: Page Maps (June 2012)
 
So fun to make!  Now I need to hop online for more ideas on what to make with quilling!  :)
Home made twine was threaded through the button and tied into a bow.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment