Friday, May 31, 2013

Always & Forever

Hi there,

Well, it's officially June 1st!  I'm still up!  Eventually I'll wander off to bed....

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Cooking up a 50/50 page Challenge (CUCC16).  The challenge is to create a layout using 50/50 and to use 2+ photos.
You can see the challenge here.

Here's what I created:
I really wasn't sure about this challenge.  How in the world would I create a 50/50 page?  I've never worked with anything like this before.  Well, the example page that was posted for the challenge looked pretty cool... so I gave it a try.  I also created a 50/50 matting behind the photo.  And I used two photos.

The photos are of hubby and I in July of 1986 and the heart shaped photo is us in July of 2010.
I thought it was pretty cool how I "stumbled" upon these photos!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok
Ribbon
Bling
Prima Flowers
Other Flowers
Glitter Gems:  Home Made
Glitter Sticker Heart
Journaling Heart: daisyd's
Sharpie Marker

 
Here's a better look at the two photo and the bling under the larger photo.

The page title clear sticker was added under the photo.

Here's a portion of my flower cluster.  Amongst the flowers I tucked the journaling heart and also added a smaller glitter heart sticker.

Bling was tucked in and around the flowers.  Glitter gems were added for each flower center.



 Love these glitter gems!  They're so pretty!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment