Friday, May 17, 2013

Friendship

Hi there,

I have a layout to share today that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their May Sketch-a-Thon for May 17 (Brensheviamay).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the sketch:
 

And this is what I created:
Love this photo of our grandson sitting on the porch with our cat, Tom.  One of the rare occasions they were both sitting still!  They're both even looking the same direction!  How cute is that?

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Colorbok
Distressing
Flower
Bubble Sticker Title


I matted the title onto cardstock and distressed the edges.

Banners are under the photo matting.

Following the sketch, banners were added across the top of my page.

 Since it was a beautiful summer day... I had to add a flower!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet photograph, Libby. It's hard to catch them at a quite time at this age. LOL

    ReplyDelete