Saturday, June 1, 2013

Celebrate Card

Hi!

Me again with another card.  I guess I'm in a card making mood!  

This card was submitted at Sketch N Scrap for their Birthday Bash Button Challenge.  Buttons are fun... so I decided to play along!  I'm having a blast with their challenges!  You can see the challenge here.

This is what I created:
I even found button pp!  How cool is that?  I was so totally excited to have found this cute paper!
So, besides the buttons on the pp, buttons are the flower centers and added around the flowers too.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, White Cardstock
Prima Flowers
Buttons
Sticker Sentiment
Ribbon

Here's a closer look at all the fun buttons!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Button paper rocks the button challenge!! :) Love your fun birthday card and use of all those buttons! Thanks so much for playing along with my SnS Birthday Bash Button challenge at Creating with Paper & More! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper! Your card is beautiful, thanks for playing along with our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete