Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello Card

Hi there,

I have a card to share with you that was submitted at Sketch N Scrap for their Birthday Bash Product Challenge... to use twine on your card or layout.  You can see the challenge here.

This is what I created:
The twine is home made.  I wrapped it around the white cardstock and also made a bow as the center of the flower.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, White Cardstock
Flowers
Twine: Home Made
Chipboard Title: Studio g
Cheesecloth
Wilton Pink Color Mist
Sketch: Page Maps (June 2007)
 
Here's a closer look at the twine.  After wrapping the cardstock strip with cheesecloth, I lightly misted it and then wrapped the twine around it.  For the flower center, I simply wrapped twine around a couple of my fingers and once I had enough loops... I wrapped the twine around the center.  Easy peasy!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment