Saturday, August 3, 2013

Another Happy Birthday Card

Hello,

Since I never seem to have enough Birthday cards, here's another one!  :)

This card was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Challenge Group #22 - Fussy Cutting.  You can see the challenge here.

All you have to do is create a project and add some fussy cutting.  I seem to always be fussy cutting something... so this was another fun challenge for me.

Here's my "Happy Birthday" card:
The butterflies were fussy cut from pp. 

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Ribbon: Webster's Pages
Butterflies: Cut from pp
Sentiment
Ink: Vivid! Brown
Gems
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC314)

I curled the butterfly wings and folded the wings towards each other and added gems in the center.  They were only adhered in the centers so the wings would remain lifted off the card.  All the edges were inked. 

Isn't this ribbon gorgeous?!  Love Webster's Pages!

Hope you like my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment