Friday, August 9, 2013

Fun Times!

Hello,

Here's another layout that was submitted at Colorful Creations for their Member Spotlight Sketch Challenge (gdtaug).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "Fun Times!"
Andrew and I having some fun for the camera.  Just as I was going to take the first photo... he turned his head... I thought it was a fun photo to add on my page anyhow.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Stencils
Metallic Paints
Misting
Lines created using a credit card
Die Cut Page Title
Distressing
Bracket Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Stamp: Kaisercraft

I distressed the edges of the page title. 

Had some fun with the masking and misting, using metallic paints.  

The lines were created using a credit card.  I applied the paints over the stencils with my fingers.  Yup, it was messy... but fun! 

Rather than adding a group of flowers here... or random die cuts... I added this cute little stamp. 

A bracket was also stamped below the photo. 

 Hope you liked my layout.
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment