Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oh Deer!

Hi!

Here's a layout that I submitted at Turtle Soup for their Monday (Aug 12) Sketch.  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch by Bev Code:
Image

Here's my layout titled, "Oh Deer!"
While out riding around... we saw this lone deer... and thankfully I had my camera with me and got these pics of this beautiful creature!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, K&Co.
Flowers: Cut from pp
Staple
Twine
Sticker Letters
Gems: Home Made
Sticker leaves
Pop Dots

The tag was hand cut and matted onto white cardstock with twine stapled at the top.  The three flowers were cut from pp and using an embossing tool along the edges, curled the leaves. 

These 3D leaves with a touch of glitter fit perfectly with my page. 

Stickers were added around the page title.  Twine was tied in a bow and adhered in place. 

Here's a look at my home made gems. 

More gems. 

 Here's a look at the 3D layers that were created using pop dots.

Hope you enjoyed taking a look at my page.
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment