Sunday, August 18, 2013

Purple Iris

Hi!

Here's another layout that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Thursday Scraplift (Aug 8) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

This is the (layout from Chillicharlie) that I chose to scraplift:
Image

And here's my layout titled, "Purple Iris."
This is the Iris that blossomed this year... Love these!  Too bad they only last for a few days!  I knew I only had a small window of time to get photos!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, K&Co.
Flowers
Glitter Vellum Butterfly
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Quote
Sheer Ribbon
Gems: Home Made
Sticker Letters

At the very top I added a flower and home made gem.  The gems are also trailing from the photo to this flower. 

Here's a closer look. 

Circle stickers were overlapped for my page title. 

The tag was matted onto pp and sheer ribbon and a gem, as well as the quote added.  Three additional smaller gems were added to the right in the corner.
A larger flower and gem is below the quote. 

 Here's the vellum glitter butterfly!  Love these... they are a bit fragile though... maybe too fragile for me to be handling!  I've ripped more than one of them!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment