Monday, September 9, 2013

Be Who You Are

Hi there,

Here's my layout that was submitted at Scrappy Sketches for their Mid Week Sketch 36-13 Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.  I am also adding this layout in the Home and Scrapped Gallery too.

This is the sketch:

Here's my layout titled, "Be Who You Are" our son and grandson.
Ugh!  This photo makes my papers look teal... but they're a pretty green!
This is our son while he was home on leave, with our grandson and his friend having fun with the BB gun and then later watching Andrew play on his laptop.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Clear Sticker Title
Chenille Rick Rack
Bingo Card: Cut from pp
Pop Dots
Twine
Staples

After cutting out the bingo card from the pp I matted it.  Twine was looped and stapled to the two tags.  Since the chenille rick rack is so thick... I had to use pop dots on one of the tags and bingo card.  I also used a pop dot under the star.

Page title is a clear sticker.
The banners border was created myself.  I never seemed to have a border like this when I need one... so after digging around in my stash... I came up with a template with triangles on it and traced it repeatedly onto cardstock, cut it out... and I have my own template for future use!  Yay! 

Trying to give you a look at the dimension from the pop dots.

I also added a small piece of rick rack in the upper right.

Another look at the grouping.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment