Monday, September 9, 2013

Daisies

Hi!

Here's a layout that was submitted at Let's Capture Our Memories for their Sketch #36 Challenge.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "Daisies."
I had an abundance of daisies in my garden this Spring!  So pretty!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok
Darice Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Clear Sticker Letters
Circle Punches

I embossed two of the larger circles for something different... which is definitely better than the plain cardstock!

Here's the upper left of my page.

I ran out of "e's"!!!  So bummed!  So, as I looked around on the page for a way to create my own "e" with anything else... I saw the "3" and turned it upside down!  Wa la!  Here's my page title.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely page! I really like how you tied everything using the whole page of floral paper. Well done! Using bold and busy pattern is very challenging. Thanks for playing along at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are gorgeous! Creative title too - way to think outside of the box!:) thanks for joining us at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete