Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happiness

Hello,

It's a cool, rainy day today.
I've washed all the floors... and now it's time for some scrapping!  :)

This layout was submitted at My Scraps and More for their Free For All Friday (9/6/13) Challenge.

Here's the sketch:

And this is my layout titled, "Happiness."
Me and my nieces!  They're so stinkin' cute!  We had such a fun time visiting them several years ago for two weeks!  Lots of laughs!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, K&Co.
Gold Cording
Sharpie Marker
Flowers
Ribbon
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Darice Embossing Folder
Banners: Cut from photos that were trimmed
Page Title: Cut from pp

I added a few flowers in the upper right of my page.  The top cardstock was embossed.

Journaling was added above the photo.

Another cluster of flowers were added just below the photos with home made gems in their centers.

Here's my cool banner.  At least I think it's cool!  It's made using the scraps from trimming the photos.  This was super fun to make!

The large page title was cut from pp and matted on plain paper.  I also looped ribbon at the top of the title.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment