Thursday, September 12, 2013

Graduation

Hello there,

A very rainy day today...  yuck!

But yesterday... before it started to rain... I scrounged around in my garden and picked a bag full of fresh veggies and made a super duper yummo soup!  Oh yeah!  :)

Today I have a layout to share that was submitted at Colorful Creations Online Blog for their Sketch Challenge (9/10).  

If you haven't checked out their Online BLOG... you should.  It's gonna be so fun!  Would love to see you there too!

Ok, here's the sketch:

And my layout titled, "Graduation."
Our son's graduation in 2010.  The top photo is Andrew and Lynn.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Banners: Cut from photo trimmings
Ribbon
Grad Hat Cardstock Sticker
Corner Rounder
Clear Page Title Sticker
Gems: Home Made

The banners were cut from left over pieces when I trimmed my photos.  Thought I'd put them to use.  I've always just thrown them out.... but now I'm going to find ways to use them up!
The grad had sticker was added above the banners and over the orange ribbon.

Here's a look at the home made gems on the left of my page.

And here are the orange gems in the lower right.

More gems.  The two strips in the upper corner are from photo trimmings also.

And a few more gems above the photos.

Hope you enjoyed your visit and stop by again.
Have a wonderful day!

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment