Friday, September 13, 2013

Freedom to be Ourselves

Hi there,

This is a fun layout that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Thursday Scraplift Challenge.

This is the layout I scraplifted:
Image
Layout by Linda (lovelambs).

And here's my layout titled, "Freedom to be Ourselves."
On our vacation to visit my sister and her nieces, we decided to walk to the park at night.  It was so hot during the day... the weather was much cooler at night.  Of course, once we got there, we decided to have some fun!  Not sure what hubby was thinking taking these pics of us being silly... but he went along and took them anyhow!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: K&Co., DCWV
Various Stickers
Marker
Embroidery Flower Ribbon
Other Ribbons
Pop Dots

The page title was matted onto cardstock.  The smaller portion of the title was adhered with pop dots.

In the upper right I added various papers and an "LOL" sticker.

Love this flower ribbon!  Glad I finally had a chance to use it!  The flower sticker was adhered onto pp and trimmed.  I have more control of where to adhere the stickers if I stick them onto paper first.

Here's a closer look at the pretty ribbon!

On the banner I added ribbon and a couple of stickers.

Pop dots were added under the banner.

And, this sticker was adhered with pop dots too.  I was going to trim it with blue cardstock, but then decided pop dots would help it to stand out more.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment