Friday, September 13, 2013

Happiness

Hello,

Here's another layout that was submitted at Home and Scrapped for their September Tic Tac Toe Challenge (Sept13-Joy).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's the tic tac toe board:

Black          Arrows          Tags
Stars          White          Chevrons
Cogs         Twine          Yellow

Here's my layout titled, "Happiness."  I chose the diagonal row: Black, White, Yellow.
Andrew on our 4 wheeler.  He loved going on excursions for long periods of time and he must of had fun... because he always came back covered in mud!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Ribbon
Gems: Home Made
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Darice Embossing Folders
Foam Shapes
Square Punches
Circle Punches
Clear Sticker Page Title
Sketch: Page Maps (May 2006)

The upper left of my page.  I embossed both the squares and added foam shapes, ribbon and gems.

I decided to add a little "sun" to this block.  The sun's rays were what was left over from the zig zag strip in the lower part of my page.

More ribbon, gems and foam shapes.

Just under the photo I also embossed these squares.  The circles are from the negative punched circles above.  

A clear sticker is the page title.  I have never really used this punch much... so I decided to try it out on my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment