Friday, September 13, 2013

Like Father Like Son

Hello,

It's FRIDAY!  Woo hoo!  I love Fridays!

I have a layout to share with you today that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their September Just Boys/Men Challenge (JUSTBOYS).  You can see the challenge here.

Here's my layout titled, "Like Father Like Son."
Scott and Andrew before marching in the July 4th Parade just this summer.  It was so awesome to see all three of them marching in uniform!  Totally proud!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Darice Embossing Folder
Circle Punches
Star Punches
Cork board Circles
Rick Rack
Ribbon
Page Title: Cut from pp
Sketch: Page Maps (Dec 2009)

Here's my cluster of circles and stars above the photo.

Below the photo I embossed the longer strip and added a scalloped border, which was cut from pp, ribbon and rick rack.  I finished it off with circles and stars.

I thought this was the perfect title for my page!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment