Thursday, September 12, 2013

Peace

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their September Color Combo Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

Create a project using the palette below.

This is the color palette:

And here's my layout titled, "Peace."
This was such a wonderful, peaceful area.  Andrew and I were walking around in the fields at my step-dad's and we came across this small spot of water.  We loved just walking around and enjoying the wonderful views.

I used all the colors from the palette.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, My Mind's Eye
3D Embellies
Ribbon: Webster's Pages
EK Success Border Punch
Clear Sticker Page Title
Darice Embossing Folder
Sketch: Page Maps (Mar 2009)

The light yellow cardstock was embossed using the Darice Flourishes embossing folder.  Love these folders... they're 12" long!

A couple 3D leaves were added in the upper left of my photos.

Here's the cute 3D embellie of branches, leaves and a bird.

I wanted to add "something" to this plain circle.  So, I got out my needle and thread and gathered the ribbon along one side and adhered it to the circle.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment