Friday, September 13, 2013

These Are The Special Times

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Monday Sketch Challenge.

This is the sketch:
Image

Wonderful sketch!
And here's my layout titled, "These are the Special Times."
Andrew and I on his 21st birthday... that we finally got to celebrate with him. 

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Rosettes: Home Made
Ribbon
Flowers
Gems: Home Made
Marker
Stitching Template
Buttons
Cardstock Sticker Sentiment

Here's my flower/ribbon grouping.  I also added some stitches over the 3 strips of papers... even though it is hard to see.

A closer look at the flowers, ribbon and home made gems.  I made the rosettes using seam binding ribbon.

Here are the gems along each side of the photo.

Page title cardstock sticker.

This is a better look at the faux stitching and the buttons.


Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment