Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fun

Hi there,

It's been a LONG day on the road... but we had fun... and that's all that really matters!  Got some yummy goodies at the craft stores too!  Yay!  :)

Here's a layout that was submitted at Scrappy Sketches for their Mid Week Sketch 37-13 Challenge.  I will also be adding this layout to the Home and Scrapped Gallery too.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "Fun."
It was SO hot during the day when we were visiting my sister and her girls... we always went for walks at night when it was cooler.  This night we decided to hit the park... and we had so much fun!!!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, Kraft
Flowers
Brads
Gems: Home Made
Sizzix Leaf Die
Embroidery Butterfly
Darice Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Staple
Rick Rack
Hole Punch
Flower Stencil
Pink Color Mist
Sticker Title

This portion of my page looked too white... so I added a flower mask using pink color mist.

Love these butterflies!  They're so elegant and pretty too.
I hand cut the wavy strip and tag for the top photo.

Here's a look at the at the right side of my page.

The leaves were embossed for some texture.  A "live" brad is in the center of the large pink/blue flower.  The gems in the smaller flowers are home made.

Another flower cluster and leaves were added just below the tags on the left.  I used a heart brad for the larger flower.

All the tags were hand cut.  Rick rack was stapled to one and a small pink square brad for the smaller tag.  I embossed the two center tags.

The cardstock sticker page title was matted on dark pink paper.

Here's a look at the dimension.

And a closer look at the cute butterfly... and embossed leaf.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment