Thursday, November 14, 2013

Interesting

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their "Jigsaw" Theme Challenge (THC68).  You can see the challenge here.

This is my layout titled, "Interesting."
I look super tiny (yay) standing between two HUGE silos at my step dad's farm.  Andrew and I were amazed at how big they really were when you're close to them!

I hopped online and got a puzzle template, printed it out, cut the pieces and then placed them on the photo to trace and cut.  What a bugger this was!  I got the pieces all messed up... and it took me forever to get them "back together" again!  That's why it looks so "rough!"  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Circle Punches
Flowers
Swirly Bling: Home Made
Metal Spiral Clips
Ribbon
Epoxy Page Title Sticker
EK Success Border Punch
Folder Tab Template
Sketch: Page Maps (June 2013)

A spiral clip was attached to the circle.

Swirly bling goes across the pp, with ribbon under that and a punched border.  The page title was really tiny, so I matted it a couple times.

In the lower corner I added strips of pp, ribbon, swirly bling, another spiral clip and a flower.

Here's a closer look at my jigsaw picture.  I know, the puzzle pieces look a little rough... after all, it's my first time doing this!  If I ever do this again... maybe it will be better!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment