Thursday, November 14, 2013

To Travel is to LIVE

Hi there,

Here's a layout that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Around the World - Morocco Challenge (ATW12).  You can see the challenge here.

These are the Inspiration Photos:







I took inspiration from:
The 2nd photo:  The colors and archway.
4th photo: The archway and the triangles.
Last photo:  The design.

Here's my layout titled, "To Travel is to Live."
This is Andrew and I at Disney World in front of the entrance of Magic Kingdom Castle.  So fun!!

Supplies used:
Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, Colorbok
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Gold Wire Ribbon
Various Stickers
Cardstock Quote
Sketch: 2 Broke Girls

In the upper corner I added a couple strips of paper and a piece of the wire ribbon that I snipped off one side of the wide ribbon.

More of the gold wire from the ribbon was added as a photo corner.

Lots of glitter gems along the right of the photo.

Here's the gold wire ribbon... which I cut into triangles along one side.  Hard to see in this photo... but the next photo you can see it a bit better.
Various stickers were tucked just under the page title.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment